Find of the Day: The Velvet Mini ($25) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Velvet Mini ($25)

I am super DUPER excited to tell you guys about my latest purchase! This fabulous minidress from ASOS is everything and more.  It fits me like a glove and flatters my body in the best way possible. Although it's only $25, the velvet doesn't look cheap at all - it could easily pass as "designer" IMO.  I actually bought it in purple first but returned it the second I found it in blush - I liked the color better AND it was cheaper...only by a few dollars, but still! Ha.
If you're looking for a sexy dress that slays, I highly recommend purchasing this!  It's comfortable yet figure flattering which is (obviously) ideal.  It cinches the small of your waist, exaggerating your curves and elongating your stems, while the draped bottom gives you extra breathing room.  This piece is perfect for a fancy date, a night out with friends or even holiday parties.
I accessorized this number with a dainty gold choker and carried a mini-evening bag to match!  Both pieces are from Charming Charlie, andddddd speaking of CC, I actually blogged about them on here a while back - the article was called, "Where to Buy Kate Spade Lookalike Bags for Less," in case you missed it.
Now, I know today's find is all about my new dress, but I gotta mention my shoes as well because I purchased them along with my mini.  If you're a fan of metallics like me, you're def. gonna want to purchase a pair since they're still available online for $15 (!!!!) They were originally $61 so scoop 'em up while you still can.  
 Dress:  ASOS ($25) || Bag:  Charming Charlie || Shoes:  ASOS ($15) || Necklace:  Charming Charlie
Photos shot by the incredible Sung Shin.

No comments