Feeling Pretty in Pink - Sensible Stylista

Feeling Pretty in Pink

I'm feeling all sorts of girly today on SS!  Dennis (from DC Photography) and I decided to take these shots at Yotel - they let us crash one of their VIP suites to shoot a couple of looks.  We discovered this cute space right next to the hot tub outside.  Man, the view was crazy!  I'd love to come back here and chill on the patio while sipping Dom.
Anywho, let's talk clothes.  For my latest, I styled a fun monochromatic look for funsies.  I centered my OOTD around my new pink dress from BCBG.  I bought it at their factory outlet for like $30 (!!!!) a while back.  I originally paired it with nude pumps, but I decided to go bold and wear pink heels to match.  I kept things simple on the accessory front because, well, my outfit's loud as is.  To top off my look, I simply carried my YSL faux-snakeskin crossbody.

Other fabulous pink dresses:



Let's take a closer look at my pink heels.  I bought these babies at - yes, you guessed it - yet another factory outlet!  I am legit obsessed with Kate Spade shoes, but they're hella expensive so I always wait to purchase 'em. No shame in waiting, right?

Sadly, I injured these beauties while shooting with Dennis.  One of my shoes got caught in the deck and ripped.  It was SO freaking sad, but oh well, such is life.  I'm still going to wear them anyways, ha.  Hopefully it won't be too noticeable!
Le sigh.  I told you Kate Spade has the cutest heels!
Shot by the fabulous DCP New York.

4 comments

  1. I love your shoes!
    http://faromantic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..this is adorable!
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/09/still-got-those-summer-feelings.html

    ReplyDelete