Lusting for Ankit - Sensible Stylista

Lusting for Ankit

I'm pumped to tell you guys all about Ankit today on SS.  They're one of my favorite stores so it's safe to assume that I'm obsessed with pretty much everything they sell.  Their online collection is fun + very in-your-face, and their designs have a ton of personality, which I love.  Here are some of my current favorites:

Their mugs are SO cute!  I seriously want to buy one of each.  I actually own a bunch of others (in addition to the ones pictured above), but they didn't look good in my collage so I omitted them.  My all-time fave is the "Bitches Get Shit Done" coffee mug!  Call me crazy, but it empowers me to drink my morning cup of joe in this BAMF cup. Plus, I like that it's a ginormous!  What do you guys think of Ankit? Do any of these items tickle your fancy?

1 comment