SS Loves Sebago - Sensible Stylista

SS Loves Sebago

Sharing a super casual look with you guys today on SS!  I threw together an easy summer outfit featuring core basics from my wardrobe: high-waisted jean shorts + a collared white button-front.  Honestly, I feel like the aforementioned combo makes for a chic look all on its own, but I jazzed it up a bit with a few accessories.
I don't know if you guys remember, but I blogged about Brooklyn Hat Company on here a while back - if you missed the feature, no worries, just click here.  I shared my fave picks back then, but as you can see, I styled one of their fabulous lids today on SS thanks to Lipton PR!  In my opinion, an adorb hat is the ultimate summer accessory because it looks good (obviously) & helps protect you from harsh rays.
To finish off my look, I threw on a pair of colorful Sebagos.  Although they're best known for their classic boat shoes, SS16 is the brand's 70th anniversary so they're celebrating with vibrant prints for both men & women.  If you're interested in my purchasing my kicks, clicky here!  FYI: they're currently offering an extra 20% off w/ code SAVE 20 in honor of the 4th - valid until July 5th.

Shoes:  c/o Sebago || Bag:  Linell Ellis || Top:  Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Outlet (similar) || Shorts: Aeropostale || Hat:  c/o Brooklyn Hat Company

3 comments

  1. Lovely look!

    Have a great start of teh week :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally in love with the shoes :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are awesome! The print reminds me of confetti.

    ReplyDelete