Sensible Stylista x Secret - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Secret

I'm super excited to partner up with Secret for my latest post! New Secret Outlast Xtend ups the ante with 48-hour odor protection and is available in both Clear Gel and Invisible Solid forms. Personally, I prefer the former, not because it works better - the Solid's just as legit - but because I like the way it feels on my skin, especially during spring & summer.  Secret’s new Xtend Technology includes an added layer of active ingredients within the Clear Gel formula, and is specifically formulated to dry fast and adhere to your skin to leave no white marks or residue behind.
If you're constantly on the run like I am, you'll need a no-fail deodorant.  There's seriously nothing worse than stepping into a professional setting and having to worry that you might not smell so hot. Spare yourself the embarrassment by covering your bases.  With just two clicks, one swipe and seconds to dry, you'll get continuous 48-hour odor protection.  Try the Clean Lavender scent - it's my favorite by far! 

The exciting news – you can try it out for yourself! Head over to SecretStore.com and use the code PL76XS to request a free sample of Secret Outlast Xtend!

6 comments

  1. When I enter the code I get a pop up that says the prerequisites for that code have not been met. What does that mean? Is it something I've done or not done? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christy! I apologize~ I just asked them. I'll let you know once it's up and running!

      Delete
  2. gel deo, sounds so goo
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! The code is valid for the Outlast Xtend deodorant, not the Clinical gel. Try it again, it should work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy! The code is valid for the Outlast Xtend deodorant, not the Clinical Gel. Try again and select the Outlast Xtend. It should work!

    ReplyDelete