Ash & Rose - Sensible Stylista

Ash & Rose

I'm SUPER excited to partner up with Ash & Rose today on SS.  This incredible boutique is perfect for women who love all things romantic, whimsical, pretty and practical.  They're all about sustainability, fair labor, and empowering women.  
Their entire collection is made with the planet in mind through the use of organic and recycled materials, resource-conscious manufacturing practices, and minimal packaging.  You'll always know where and how their products are made - just click the "designer bio" tab.  Your purchase will NEVER support forced or child labor, and they offer a wide array of made-in-USA and fair trade artisan goods.
This gorgeous swing dress is pricy but worth EVERY penny.  The chic tie-dyed pattern is effortlessly stylish.  The mid-weigh hemp fabric drapes beautifully, and it flatters ALL body types.  Here's the 411:

Material: 92% hemp, 8% spandex
Made: by ecoSkin in the USA
Vibe: effortlessly chic and girly
Also available: in black
I'm wearing: a size xs
Comfort level: 10/10
Quality comparable to: high-end Banana Republic/Ann Taylor
Perfect for: summer days and nights
I can't recommend this piece enough!  This dress is absolutely gorg, and it's ridiculously versatile. Here are some pairings for you guys:

1.  BEACH - wear this as a stylish cover-up!  Throw on a straw hat to sun safely.
2.  RUNNING ERRANDS - slip on flat gladiator sandals (white or neutral) for maximum comfort.
3.  DINNER DATE (like my OOTD) - style it with a thin cardi and heels/wedges for a sophisticated look.

Alright, imma stop there because I could go on and on, and I don't want to bore you guys.  FYI, my cardi's from Almost Famous, my new fave brand.  I'm lovin' this chic knit!  I can tell that I'm gonna get a ton of wear out of this especially since it'll transition beautifully into the Fall. Look at me being all sensible, already thinking about cold weather.  I can't help it!  When I look at a piece, my mind immediately thinks of the many different ways/uses of it! "How can I wear this? What does this go with? Can this be worn during different seasons?" Ha.  I'm sure you guys know how it is!
Anywho, let's take a look at my accessories.  I seriously heart my new Freyrs sunnies.  They're def. my fave sunglass store - affordable, crazy stylish, and high quality!   They seriously never disappoint.    If you're looking for hot new shades, I recommend browsing their collection STAT.
 Dress:  c/o Ash & Rose
Cardigan:  c/o Almost Famous
Necklace:  Vogue'M
Sunnies:  c/o Freyrs
Shoes:  Deb - old

5 comments

  1. how cool is that tie die dress
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely red dress!

    Have a great start of the week :)
    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. I have to check out their brand.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette sunglasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete