My Current Fave LBD - Sensible Stylista

My Current Fave LBD

This dress should look mad familiar because *drum roll, please* I featured it HERE not too long ago.  It's def. my current fave LBD!  It's super comfy yet sexy like whoa.  For $36, this piece is a total steal especially since y'all get free shipping with your order.  Yeah, a sweet deal for sure!  Clicky here to purchase...

I previously wore it with a pair of statement earrings, but as you can see, I accessorized with a statement necklace courtesy of Trendy Trinket today on SS.  I really like the way the green pops against the black.  How would you guys style this dress?  Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't get a full body shot, but for the record, I was wearing a pair of black pumps.
Dress:  c/o Bikini Luxe ($36 + free shipping)
Necklace:  c/o Trendy Trinkets

6 comments

  1. thats such a pretty boho style dress , u look fab doll
    happy sunday
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so Lovely in this dress & indeed the green statement necklace just increases the outfit into another level ....
    Lots of love,
    swankyrana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how versatile this dress is.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and chic !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looking eternally sexy in that spectacular dress, Goddess Kim! Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice dress! :) I would style it just the way you did, with a statement necklace or some nice pair of sandals instead of heels :) Love! x

    ReplyDelete