The Equestrian Trend - Sensible Stylista

The Equestrian Trend

Excited to share my last Johnston & Murphy look with you guys!  Today's outfit is mad casual but polished nonetheless.  These riding boots are sick...er, and I mean "sick" in a BAMF kind of way, ha! Anywho, I've always been a huge fan of the equestrian trend.  How do you guys feel about it? Yay or nay?
Here's a full body shot for you guys!  My top's from Pink Basis in case you were wondering.  LOVE their store so much.  Their clothing's cute AND mad affordable.  Totally up my alley!  Anywho, this top is (unfortunately) no longer available, but they have a slew of other sweet options on their site. Clicky HERE to browse...
A closer look at my top!
Bag:  Louis Vuitton - gifted
Top:  c/o Pink Basis
Jeggings:  Paige via Off Saks Fifth
Boots:  c/o Johnston & Murphy

PS.  Don't forget to enter my US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card.

3 comments

  1. The equestrian trend is a definite yay! Love the boots.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those boots are gorgeous!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete